The Pet Project: Pebbles Art Doberman Print
Pebbles Hooper has donated one of her signature animal prints to raise money for the SPCA
Animal lover Pebbles Hooper does illustrations of celebrities and fashion editorials, popular on Instagram and available to buy as prints. She gives 20 per cent from the sale of her dog series prints to the SPCA, and has kindly donated this Doberman print for our fundraiser.
- A3 framed print.
- Full-colour print on white 160 GSM paper.
- Valued at $185.
This week at Viva we’re celebrating animals - the kind that keep you company, and the ones in need. To raise money for the SPCA we’ve launched The Pet Project, asking local designers and artists to donate and create special items to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. We’ll donate all of the proceeds to the SPCA, so get bidding!
How the auction works:
A Dutch auction starts with a high asking price which is lowered by increments until the first person bids. The price will be lowered each morning over seven days, so check back regularly to see where the bidding is at.
The auction will finish 12pm Thursday June 25, unless sold prior.
- The Local Fashion Brands Making Face Masks
- The Adorable Pets Looking For Their Forever Home
- Stylish Accessories For Pampered Pets & Their Owners
- Watch: Kate Sylvester & Hera Lindsay Bird On What It Means To Be An 'Exploding Woman'
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews New Yakitori Restaurant Omni
- Chef Kirsten Gilmour's Ode To New Zealand's Cafe Culture