The Weirdest Moments on America's Next Top Model
As America's Next Top Model comes to an end, we take a look back at some of the strangest moments on reality TV’s fiercest show
1. The cycle ANTM visited New Zealand and contestants went on go-sees with local designers Kate Sylvester, Twenty-seven Names and more:
2. When Italian Vogue was involved and editor Franca Sozzani was on the show.
3. When Diane von Furstenberg agreed to be a guest judge.
4. The many, many weird photo shoots (in coffins, as crime scene victims, on the cover of romance novels with Fabio, in an oversized bowl of Greek salad):
5. All those new words: Smize! Drektitude! Booty tooch! Flawsome!
6. Pot Ledom (Top Model spelled backwards):
7. The time Kris, Kendall and Kylie Jenner appeared, and the models had to pose alongside them while dressed as toddlers:
8. When models had to walk a runway dodging giant swinging pendulums:
9. The always quotable judges Janice Dickinson, Andre Leon Talley and Miss J ("My motto is: Walk like it’s for sale and the rent is due tonight.").
10. When 50 Cent pushed Jael into a pool:
11. And of course the most iconic ANTM moment, when Tyra flipped out at Tiffany in Cycle 4:Share this: