Culture Calendar: March 9
If you’re yet to check out the Auckland Arts Festival, head to the green space at Aotea Square and wander into the Fale Ula, an open-air installation on site until March 22. Niki Hastings-McFall has wrapped the trunks of trees with synthetic lei (ula) to “Polynise” the area into a vibrant artwork, alive with birdsong. Which sounds to us like an inspiring, restful space to contemplate which festival act to see next.Share this:
- Want To Break Up With Fast Fashion? This New Book Is Here To Help
- Celebrate Chinese New Year With These Red Hot Beauty Products
- Old-Fashioned Tomato & Onion 'Pie'
- 9 Wardrobe Staples You'll Find In Every Stylish Royal's Repertoire
- Favourite Things: Sunday Best Design Studio's Georgia Yates & Logan Smith
- Green Tomato Tabbouleh