Culture Calendar: March 12
The city of sails is the place to be as the Auckland Viaduct is transformed into a vibrant race village. The Volvo Ocean Race, in which the world’s fastest monohulls race a nine-month marathon around the globe, through some of the world’s most hostile seas, finally make its Auckland stopover. Watch the practice race and the Heineken Pro-Am Race 1. The Viaduct Events Centre will be race HQ Te Wero Island will host entertainment. Or simply soak in the atmosphere.Share this:
- Want To Break Up With Fast Fashion? This New Book Is Here To Help
- Celebrate Chinese New Year With These Red Hot Beauty Products
- Old-Fashioned Tomato & Onion 'Pie'
- 9 Wardrobe Staples You'll Find In Every Stylish Royal's Repertoire
- Favourite Things: Sunday Best Design Studio's Georgia Yates & Logan Smith
- Green Tomato Tabbouleh