You're Invited: Viva Long Lunch with Dilmah
The highly-anticipated Viva Long Lunch with Dilmah is back for 2019
When: Thursday 26 September 12-3pm
Where: The Hilton, Auckland
We’re thrilled to announce the return of our popular Viva Long Lunch with Dilmah at the Hilton Hotel with sassy songstress Tami Neilson.
Treat yourself to a luxurious tropical haven and indulge in a bespoke Dilmah tea inspired three-course lunch with beautiful wines, a gorgeous goodie bag and an intimate performance from Tami.
Presented by Dilmah. In association with Ziera, Giltrap ŠKODA and with support from No.1 Family Estate, The Hunting Lodge and The Hits. This is one afternoon of pampering and luxury not to be missed — last year's inaugural event sold out, so don’t delay!
• Viva Long Lunch with Dilmah, Thursday 26 September 12-3pm, The Hilton, Auckland. Book now at iTicket.co.nz.
- Viva Talks Podcast: Dan Ahwa and Doris de Pont On Aotearoa Style & How We Dress Today
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews The Churchill, Auckland City's Sexy New Rooftop Bar
- Shopping Wish List: What The Viva Team Is Coveting For Spring
- Meet Odette, The Breakthrough Australian Singer-Songwriter To Watch
- Hair Stylist Michael Beel's NZ Fashion Week Grooming Routine
- New Openings: Hamilton's Best Doughnuts Are Coming To Auckland & Onehunga Gets A Pacific Cakery