Wedding Ideas For Planning Your Big Day
From a DIY cake to the best apps and the year's biggest trends, check out these helpful wedding day suggestions
Everyone loves a good wedding and chances are that you're either planning, or attending, a wedding in the near future - so we’ve rounded up some helpful stories from our Viva wedding section to help get you in a celebratory frame of mind.
- If you're not interested in an enormous wedding have you considered eloping? Find inspiration from designer Kelsey Genna and her husband David Palfreyman's story of elopement on the Amalfi Coast.
- Considering buying a pre-loved wedding dress over a new one? Rue de Seine designer and owner Michele Corty, shares her expert tips for buying a vintage wedding dress.
- Get sorted for your big day with the help of these useful wedding apps.
- Prefer to make your own wedding cake? Try this DIY Wedding Carrot Cake Recipe.
- If you're looking for a wedding dress that's a little off-beat, take your cues from the runway.
- Wedding planners from around New Zealand predict the biggest wedding trends for 2017.
- What about the groom? Our stylish menswear panel share their helpful tips for making an impact on the big day.
- Considering popping the big questions soon? From the creative to the casual, be inspired by these unique engagement stories.
- Wedding photographer Danelle Bohane shares tips on how to look natural in your wedding pictures.
Be inspired by the good things in life. Sign up now to receive emails from Viva, and twice a week you will be sent the latest news, profiles, videos, fashion shoots, competitions and more.Share this: