What To Wear For Your Next Tropical Holiday
Escaping to warmer climes? Dress accordingly with a wardrobe that evokes the sunshine and style of your final destination
California’s eternally cool vibe will never die. Peace-out in pieces inspired by its surf, skate and street culture.
1. Chloe spring 2019. 2. Holiday The Label T-shirt $75. 3. Kowtow jeans $269. 4. Gucci bandeau scarf $240. 5. Double Rainbouu shirt $207. 6. I Love Ugly sunglasses $205. 7. Vans sneakers, $110, from Platypus Shoes.
CHA CHA SLIDE
Sashay into South America with an artful approach in swishy print skirts and oversized market bags.
1. Stella Jean spring 2019. 2. Penny & Fogi earrings, $33, from Iko Iko. 3. Jaggat mules, $195, from Good As Gold. 4. Moochi skirt $330. 5. Isabel Marant top, $589, from Workshop. 6. Rag & Bone hat, $349, from Superette. 7. Briarwood basket bag, $129, from Smith & Caughey’s.
Look like a local as you traipse around on a summer escapade across the European continent, from villa to art gallery and beyond.
1. No.21 spring 2019. 2. Weekend by Max Mara dress, $1139, from Smith & Caughey’s. 3. Witchery scarf $60. 4. Toteme scarf, $499, from Fabric.5. Alexa Chung sunglasses, $179, from Sunglass Hut. 6. Dries Van Noten sandals, $755, from Scotties. 7. Rebecca Minkoff belt bag, $390, from Scarpa.
RETURN TO PARADISE
Whether Vomo Island or Honolulu, the flora and fauna of the South Pacific offers plenty of inspiration when it comes to holiday dressing.
1. Michael Kors spring 2019. 2. Lonely swimsuit $299. 3. Rodebjer dress, $1050, from Muse Boutique. 4. Veja sneakers, $219, from Playpark by Karen Walker. 5. Isaac & Lulu scarf $49. 6. Prada tote $2200.
If you’re ready for the easy lull of reggae and the taste of fresh coconut juice, consider lightweight linens in block brights that enhance a sunny disposition.
1. Prabal Gurung spring 2019. 2. Sills shirt $239. 3. Tie-dye scarf, $40, from Trade Aid. 4. Ruby trousers $229. 5. Hills Hat and Havana recycled coffee hat, $75, from Hattitude.6. Dodo Jewellery silver bracelet, $180, from Orsini Jewellers.7. Le Specs sunglasses $59.8. Nelson Made linen slides, $200, from Well Made Clothes.