Ellen Degeneres Has Launched a Clothing Line
And the other news you missed this week
1. Talk show host Ellen Degeneres has officially launched a line of lifestyle products called ED. The brand has a classic American aesthetic and features V neck sweaters, striped shirts, tailored navy trousers and crisp white blazers.
2. Marc Jacobs has enlisted a number of his famous friends to star in the brand's fall 2015 campaign, including Cher, Winona Ryder, Anthony Kiedis, Sofia Coppola and Kim Gordon. The star-studded shoot was styled by Love magazine editor Katie Grand and shot by David Sims.
3. Adidas has created an Ultra Boost prototype made with ocean waste. The brand partnered with Parley for the Oceans, an organisation which helps protect oceans from the major threats they face, unveiling the shoe at a press event at the United Nations.
4. After 31 years behind her namesake brand, Donna Karan is stepping down as head designer. Karan plans to devote time to her company Urban Zen, but will remain a close adviser to DKI.
5. Fashion photographer Mario Testino has been chosen to photograph Princess Charlotte at her baptism this weekend, Kensington Palace has confirmed. Testino, who was one of Princess Diana’s favourite photographers, said: "I am overwhelmed and honoured to be chosen to document this occasion and to carry on the documentation of the family that is the soul of this country, a country that has given me so much."