Grace Coddington Steps Down at Vogue
And the other news you might have missed this week
1. Grace Coddington, the flame-haired creative director of American Vogue and star of The September Issue, has announced she will step down from the role she’s held for nearly 30 years to pursue other projects. According to the Business of Fashion, Coddington will remain creative director at large and produce at least four editorials a year for the publication.
2. Reality TV star and transgender activist Caitlyn Jenner is set to publish a tell-all memoir. The book will be co-authored by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Buzz Bissinger, covering Jenner’s early life as an athlete, her marriage to Kris Jenner and her transition experience. Buzz also wrote Caitlyn's Vanity Fair cover story last year.
3. Actress Cara Delevingne and model Kendall Jenner are being immortalised in wax by Madame Tussauds in anticiaption of London Fashion Week next month.
4. In other Cara Delevingne news, the first trailer for the highly anticipated Suicide Squad has been released, in which the model-turned-actress appears alongside Margot Robbie, Jared Leto and Will Smith. Watch it here:
- Why Princess Diana's Revenge Style Is Still Relevant Today
- How Tokyo Locals Have Rewritten The Rules When It Comes To Fashion
- 5 Ways To Wear Denim To Suit Your Style
- Get To Know Emerging Designer Lavinia Ilolahia
- How Vintage Fashion Became The New Celebrity Must-Have
- Wear A Wardrobe Inspired By Wabi-Sabi Aesthetics