Watch: Gucci's Brooding Resort 2023 Show At Castel del Monte
The 13th-century citadel and castle situated on a hill in Andria in the Apulia region of southeast Italy, forms a stunning backdrop for Gucci's latest collection
As resort collections make their way around the world once more, the latest offering from Gucci was presented overnight at the historic Castel del Monte in Andria, Italy.
Gucci Cosmogonie is described as a poetic parade of colours, silhouettes, and references, highlighting once more that there are no rules when it comes to dressing up.
“I always make clothes shine, if I can,” says creative director Alessandro Michele. #GucciCosmogonie
WATCH: Gucci's Cosmogonie Resort 2023 Fashion ShowShare this:
With A Designer-Stacked Judging Panel & Bumper Prize Pool, It's An Exciting Year For These Historic Fashion Awards
Thursday June 30, 2022Sponsored
- Never Leave The House Thanks To These Sensational Slippers
- Add To Cart: The Viva Team's Lust-Worthy Winter Buys
- Brace The Big Chill With These Winter Accessories
- 15 Seriously Cool & Practical Loafers For Winter
- 12 Cool Coats That Aren't Black Or Beige
- The Best Places To Shop For Vintage & Pre-Loved Clothes