Gwyneth Paltrow Has Saved All Her Oscars Gowns
And the other fashion news you might have missed
1. Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed she's kept every single gown she's worn to the Academy Awards (including that pink Ralph Lauren gown) in the hope that her daughter Apple will one day wear them.
2. Off the back of Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner's successful email newsletter Lenny Letter, which features interviews from some of the world's most influential women, an online shop has been launched selling feminist paraphernalia (including a 'Dismantle the Patriarchy' Patch Set.
3. British fashion designer Mary Katrantzou, who this year won the BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund award, is eyeing up global growth with the appointment of a new CEO to her company, according to the Business of Fashion.
4. Jeremy Scott's latest collection for Moschino is inspired by Super Mario to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Nintendo game. The line features T-shirts emblazoned with Super Moschino, handbags and accessories.
5. British footwear label Manolo Blahnik is in the midst of a lawsuit after allegedly attempting to import shoes made of snakeskin into the United States. The files claim the skin of a 'dog-faced water snake' was used for the footwear, which was listed as endangered in 1973.
- Joshiua Venus Blacklaws On The Power Of Visual Authorship
- Style Liaisons: In Conversation With Fashion Designer Havilah Arendse
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Six
- How Colour-Blocking Made Its Roaring Return
- New York Fashion Week, The Met Gala & The Stunning Pursuit Of Identity
- Zara Parmenter's Fashion Label Billie Zinzan Is A Celebration Of Slow & Joyful Clothes