Vogue Has Dedicated an Entire Issue to Kendall Jenner
And the other news you missed this week
1. American Vogue has dedicated a 52-page issue entirely to model and reality TV star Kendall Jenner. The special edition will arrive with the regular April issue of the magazine for subscribers in New York and Los Angeles only, and features a fashion shoot by Mario Testino.
2. The Duchess of Cambridge did a spot of opshopping this week, after officially opening a hospice shop in Norfolk, picking up a second-hand Fireman Sam book for Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
3. Rihanna’s stylist Mel Ottenberg has revealed details of the singer’s custom Anti tour costumes, including the stories behind a nude lace-up Adam Selman jumpsuit and a red Armani Prive coat.
4. Giorgio Armani has announced it will stop using animal fur, starting from the fall-winter 2016 season. “Technical progress made over the years allows us to have valid alternatives at our disposal that render the use of cruel practices unnecessary as regards animals,” Armani said in the statement.
5. Footwear designer Sophia Webster has won this year’s BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund, beating out New Zealand-born designer Emilia Wickstead, Mother of Pearl, Osman and Prism. The winner is entitled to high-level mentoring for 12 months as well as a $400,000 grant. British designer Mary Katrantzou won the prize last year.
Watch Vogue's video with Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid: