Kim Kardashian Wears Lonely Lingerie
The reality TV star is one of a host of celebrities showing support for the brand
Kim Kardashian is the latest high-profile celebrity to show support for New Zealand brand Lonely.
The reality TV star posted a picture of herself wearing the strappy Gigi style to Instagram, and can also be seen wearing it in a series of snapchats from her makeup room.
Her outfit, which also featured a mesh turtleneck, was put together by New Zealand stylists Dylan Richards and Sebastian Mcgirr Hunt.
Lonely lingerie was established as an extension of the Lonely Hearts clothing brand in 2009, and has since been picked up by retailers around the world.
Kim Kardashian also recently stepped out in a leather jacket painted with selfies by New Zealand brand Blue Blank, designed by Clara Chon.
- Why We're Still Obsessed With Kath & Kim's Foxy Fashion
- Panel: How Will Covid-19 Affect The New Zealand Fashion Industry?
- Catching Up With Fibre Artist & Designer Shona Tawhiao
- Style File: Why The Queen's Fashion Evolution Is A Lesson In Having Fun
- Viva Talks Podcast: What Is It Really Like To Be A Model?
- Politician Whetu Tirikatene-Sullivan's Pioneering Style