Kim Kardashian Wears Lonely Lingerie
The reality TV star is one of a host of celebrities showing support for the brand
Kim Kardashian is the latest high-profile celebrity to show support for New Zealand brand Lonely.
The reality TV star posted a picture of herself wearing the strappy Gigi style to Instagram, and can also be seen wearing it in a series of snapchats from her makeup room.
Her outfit, which also featured a mesh turtleneck, was put together by New Zealand stylists Dylan Richards and Sebastian Mcgirr Hunt.
Lonely lingerie was established as an extension of the Lonely Hearts clothing brand in 2009, and has since been picked up by retailers around the world.
Kim Kardashian also recently stepped out in a leather jacket painted with selfies by New Zealand brand Blue Blank, designed by Clara Chon.
- Joshiua Venus Blacklaws On The Power Of Visual Authorship
- Style Liaisons: In Conversation With Fashion Designer Havilah Arendse
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Six
- Dressing Out Loud: How Fashion Found Its Flair For The Outrageous
- New York Fashion Week, The Met Gala & The Stunning Pursuit Of Identity
- Zara Parmenter's Fashion Label Billie Zinzan Is A Celebration Of Slow & Joyful Clothes