Discover Levi's New 'All Pronouns, All Love' Pride Collection
The denim stalwart's unisex range is a vivid celebration of identity
Embracing inclusivity and positivity, Levi’s Pride 2021 collection is out now. Upliftingly entitled “All Pronouns, All Love”, the range and accompanying campaign celebrate the diverse array of pronouns used by people across the gender spectrum, and encourages education and confidence around correct pronoun usage, underscored by the vital importance of respecting identity.
The unisex offering features denim of course — a jacket, overalls, and a jumpsuit — as well as apparel and accessories (like some very snazzy suspenders).
Levi’s (the first Fortune 500 company to extend health benefits to same-sex partners in 1992) is partnering with OutRight Action International for the third year and 100 per cent of net proceeds from the 2021 collection will go to the organisation, which works to advance the rights of LGBTQIA+ individuals around the world.
The historic denim brand has been supporting Pride since 2014. In recent years its focus has included backing marriage equality and combating workplace discrimination through business, legal and political channels.
How Johnny Valencia Of Pechuga Vintage Is Redefining The Power Of Pre-Loved Luxury For Today
Thursday Jan. 13, 2022
- 14 Fun & Carefree Summer Mini Skirts
- Style Liaisons With Activist Shaneel Lal
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Six
- Dressing Out Loud: How Fashion Found Its Flair For The Outrageous
- Learn How To Care For Your Vintage Garments With These Tips From An Expert
- Zara Parmenter's Fashion Label Billie Zinzan Is A Celebration Of Slow & Joyful Clothes