Discover Levi's New 'All Pronouns, All Love' Pride Collection
The denim stalwart's unisex range is a vivid celebration of identity
Embracing inclusivity and positivity, Levi’s Pride 2021 collection is out now. Upliftingly entitled “All Pronouns, All Love”, the range and accompanying campaign celebrate the diverse array of pronouns used by people across the gender spectrum, and encourages education and confidence around correct pronoun usage, underscored by the vital importance of respecting identity.
The unisex offering features denim of course — a jacket, overalls, and a jumpsuit — as well as apparel and accessories (like some very snazzy suspenders).
Levi’s (the first Fortune 500 company to extend health benefits to same-sex partners in 1992) is partnering with OutRight Action International for the third year and 100 per cent of net proceeds from the 2021 collection will go to the organisation, which works to advance the rights of LGBTQIA+ individuals around the world.
The historic denim brand has been supporting Pride since 2014. In recent years its focus has included backing marriage equality and combating workplace discrimination through business, legal and political channels.
- Polo Ralph Lauren's Latest Campaign Stars Teeks & The Rugged Shores Of Aotearoa
- Meet Jane Dodd, Dunedin's Grande Dame Of Jewellery
- Dressing Out Loud: How Fashion Found Its Flair For The Outrageous
- The House Of Iman's Fashionable Roots
- How Colour-Blocking Made Its Roaring Return
- Top Model Holly Rose Emery On Her Newfound Sense Of Self