News You May Have Missed
A first look at Caitlyn Jenner’s new docu-series and the other news you may have missed this week
1. Johnny Depp has been announced as the new face of Christian Dior Parfums, although details of the scent, which has been created by famed perfumer Francois Demachy, have not yet been revealed.
2. You’ll soon be able to shop directly from Instagram, with the social media service announcing there will be a ‘Shop Now’ button on advertiser posts. Pinterest also this week announced it will be rolling out “buyable Pins”.
3. Rachel Mansur and Floriana Gavriel of cult bag label Mansur Gavriel have confirmed plans to expand the label, after the pair wore house-made clothing and accessories at the CFDA Awards on Tuesday.
4. Off the back of Caitlyn Jenner’s Vanity Fair cover, a first-look of her new docu-series I Am Cait has been released. Watch the trailer here.
5. In other Jenner news, Kendall and Kylie’s capsule collection for Topshop is now available online, featuring 15 Los Angeles-inspired pieces including a raglan t-shirt emblazoned with “The Best Coast is the West Coast”.
6. British pop star Ellie Goulding is the latest celebrity to collaborate with M.A.C, with the collection available in New Zealand in January next year.