How to Wear Head-to-Toe White
Paris Mitchell and Georgia Cherrie of Paris Georgia Basics share their tips for wearing head-to-toe white
If getting dressed in the morning has become more chore than charm, perhaps it’s time to re-invest in some trusty basics.
Languid cuts are crafted from luxurious fabrics in the latest range from label Paris Georgia Basics – whether your wardrobe is missing a sharp slip dress, wide leg trousers or a crisp white shirt.
The collection, designed by local creative duo Georgia Cherrie and Paris Mitchell, makes a strong case for wearing crisp white head-to-toe white, this top ($340) and trouser ($420) combo the perfect starting point.
Paris and Georgia share their tips for trying the all-white trend:
1. Choose fabrics with natural fibres like linen, cotton, silk or viscose. White synthetics have a tendency to look poor in quality.
2. Play with texture to add depth. Mix your silks with your cashmeres to give a textual white look.
3. White two-pieces can be a great way to break up any all white outfit.
4. Adding a pop of colour with your shoe or accessory choice is always a seamless way to complete an all white look. We love Maryam Nassir Zadeh footwear or a pair of statement vintage earrings from The Mercantile Store.
5. Know that spring and summer are the perfect seasons for head to toe white. Never feel overdressed.
6. Show a subtle hint of skin. Whether it's an exposed back or side slit. Baring a bit of skin in a summery white outfit is always a beautiful look.
Shop the Look: