Pippa Middleton the Fashion Designer?
And the other news you may have missed
1. Pippa Middleton, sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, has designed a limited-edition dress and scarf with British designer Tabitha Webb. All profits from the collaboration will go to the British Heart Foundation.
2. In other royal news, the Duchess of Cambridge has turned her hand to photography, snapping pictures of Princess Charlotte and Prince George together in the family’s home.
3. Eleven fashion designers, including Alexander Wang and Karl Lagerfeld, have created their own magazine wraps in celebration of i-D magazine’s 35th anniversary. See all the covers here.
4. Madame Carven, the couturier who founded the French fashion house, has died aged 105. As well as designing high-end womens and bridal wear, she also created costumes for films including Alfred Hitchcock’s Rear Window and Vertigo.
5. Kiwi singer Lorde features on the cover of Vogue Australia this month, with hair by Stephen Marr creative director Matt Benns and makeup by New Zealand M.A.C artist Kiekie Stanners.
6. New Zealand model Lili Sumner is the star of French fashion house Lanvin’s Resort 2016 collection. She has previously walked in runway shows for Max Mara, Vivienne Westwood, Marc Jacobs and Saint Laurent.