The Best New Season Menswear
Get up and go get ’em with this season’s best looks. Remember: life ain’t a dress rehearsal
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE
Wake up call! Get ready with a cup of Joe. I Love Ugly shirt $139. Levi’s jeans $169.90.
A SINGLE MAN
“Getting my hair did” — a slick do will make heads turn. Crane Brothers shirt, $325, and silk tie $225. Prada eyewear $499.
Say aloha to this classic dad-style staple, the Hawaiian shirt. Strangely Normal shirt $179.
A dapper three-piece suit will take you places. Barkers wool jacket, $400, pants, $200, and waistcoat $129. Working Style shirt $249. Fumagalli silk tie, $225, from Crane Brothers. Working Style leather shoes $599.
I’m ready for my close up! Rembrandt linen blazer $499. Levi’s jeans $169.90. Topman roll-neck sweater $60. Cinabre flower pin, $195, from Crane Brothers. Working Style suede shoes $599.
REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
A casually cool dress rehearsal for weekend dressing or a career defining role. Witchery top $64.90. Levi’s jeans $159.90. Persol sunglasses, $430, from Sunglass Hut. Bomber jacket and comb courtesy of Clay Hepburn from Two Hands.
STRONG SENSITIVE TYPE
Make a guest appearance in broody blue denims and a turtle-neck sweater. Topman roll-neck sweater $60. Levi’s jacket $150. Hugo Boss trouser (suit), $1699, and shirt $339.
Photographer: Guy Coombes. Fashion Editor: Dan Ahwa. Stylist: Anna Lee. Grooming: Clay Hepburn from Two Hands Tattoo. Model: Ben Mischefski from 62 Models.
STOCKISTS: Barkers, Crane Brothers, I Love Ugly, Hugo Boss, Levi’s, Rembrandt, Strangely Normal, Sunglass Hut, Topman, Witchery, Working Style.
More Fashion / Men
- Wholesome Pursuits, Gripping TV Shows & More Fun Things For The Weekend
- Watch: Miuccia Prada & Raf Simons' Debut Collection For Prada Womenswear Spring/Summer 2021
- Lillius Doesn't Disappoint With Its Relaxed Menu
- Watch: The Five Minute Face With Top Make-up Artist Gee Pikinga
- How Track Pants Became 2020's Breakout Wardrobe Star
- Tommy Hilfiger On The State Of America & Opening A New Zealand Flagship Store