Watch: Burberry's Spring/Summer 2022 Collection Taps Into Our Animal Instincts
The digital runway presentation from creative director Riccardo Tisci is a highly emotional and personal response to the times
"To me, this presentation really represents the freedom of our imaginations: how we dream to come alive."
"I wanted to move through a series of immersive spaces, each of them unique and unexpected in their sound, texture and experience."
"It’s that idea of flicking between the endless realities and fantasies we have at our fingertips each day. This is for my mother, Elmerinda, and to a journey full of new possibilities."
— Riccardo Tisci, Burberry creative director
Styling by Katy England
Makeup by Isamaya Ffrench
Hair by Jawara
Casting by Patrizia Pilotti
Choreography by Josh Johnson and Marquet Lee
Directed by Partel OlivaShare this:
- Joshiua Venus Blacklaws On The Power Of Visual Authorship
- Dries Van Noten On Len Lye, Gardening & Reforming The Fashion System
- Style Liaisons:Fashion Stylist & Editor Chloe Hill
- How Colour-Blocking Made Its Roaring Return
- New York Fashion Week, The Met Gala & The Stunning Pursuit Of Identity
- Opinion: Is It Okay to Talk About Fashion & Politics?