See the Famous Faces of Tiffany & Co.'s New Campaign
Zoe Kravitz, Elle Fanning and Janelle Monae star in the luxury jewellery brand's latest campaign
Chosen for their outstanding talent in their diverse fields, Tiffany & Co.'s latest campaign features six artists who represent the brand's ideals of "creativity, passion and optimism".
Captured by top fashion photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, actress Elle Fanning, supermodel and activist Cameron Russell, ballet dancer David Hallberg and actress and singer Zoe Kravitz appear in 'The Only One' campaign.
Singer, songwriter, record label executive and actress Janelle Monae inspired the brand with her "timeless innovative style", while the ever-unique musician St. Vincent (Annie Clark) is adorned with some of the glitziest pieces.
The campaign is the first to be lead by Reed Krakoff, after he was named Tiffany & Co.'s chief artistic officer earlier this year.
"These portraits epitomise individuality, embracing the natural beauty and unique style of each talent," Reed says.
The campaign also includes a beautiful behind-the-scenes video showing each model what they think of when someone says "Tiffany".
"The blue box and the white ribbon and I think of an iconic American brand," St. Vincent said.
Zoe Kravitz said to her, the brand represents "elegance" and "class".
"It's an amazing thing to see a brand that can stick around for such a long time — it just becomes a classic."
WATCH: Behind the Scenes with Tiffany & Co.
Visit Tiffany.com.Share this:
- Joshiua Venus Blacklaws On The Power Of Visual Authorship
- Style Liaisons: In Conversation With Fashion Designer Havilah Arendse
- Dries Van Noten On Len Lye, Gardening & Reforming The Fashion System
- How Colour-Blocking Made Its Roaring Return
- New York Fashion Week, The Met Gala & The Stunning Pursuit Of Identity
- Zara Parmenter's Fashion Label Billie Zinzan Is A Celebration Of Slow & Joyful Clothes