Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
This is a decadent smoothie that kids especially will love
PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE
4 x ¾ cup serves
• 2 bananas, peeled, cubed and frozen overnight
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter
• 1½ cups almond, soy, oat or
• Rice milk
• Garnish: 3 tablespoons carob powder
1. Put banana, peanut butter and milk into a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add some more milk.
2. In a small bowl, mix the carob powder and water into a runny paste. Drizzle around the inside of the glass with a spoon, twisting the glass as you go.
3. Pour the smoothie in the glasses and add more carob squiggles on top.
4. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was extracted with permission from Jeremy Dixon's Cook: 30, $35.
- Real Weddings: Saru Krishnasamy & Samir Allen At Glasshouse, Morningside
- Restaurant Review: The Garden Shed Offers A Sense Of Sanctuary In Mt Eden
- The Most Romantic Engagement Rings To Suit Any Style
- Naveya & Sloane Co-Founder Rachel Sloane's Beauty Routine
- How To Take The Humble Grilled Cheese Sandwich To The Next Level
- Snack Time: A Decadent Scallop Menu & More Tasty Food News