Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
This is a decadent smoothie that kids especially will love
PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE
4 x ¾ cup serves
• 2 bananas, peeled, cubed and frozen overnight
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter
• 1½ cups almond, soy, oat or
• Rice milk
• Garnish: 3 tablespoons carob powder
1. Put banana, peanut butter and milk into a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add some more milk.
2. In a small bowl, mix the carob powder and water into a runny paste. Drizzle around the inside of the glass with a spoon, twisting the glass as you go.
3. Pour the smoothie in the glasses and add more carob squiggles on top.
4. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was extracted with permission from Jeremy Dixon's Cook: 30, $35.
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews Japanese Restaurant Taiko In Kingsland
- Meet The Model: Get To Know Nagisa Chauveau
- Where To Find Auckland's Best Japanese Restaurants
- Entertainer Jackie Clarke's Beauty Routine
- New Zealand Fashion Week 2019: First Designer Announcement
- Jennifer Lawrence's Beauty Evolution: Her Best Red Carpet Looks