First Look: Rothko at Matakana's Sculptureum
This new Matakana restaurant, will be helmed by Jarrod McGregor formerly of Orphans Kitchen
Here’s your first look at the gourmet menu offerings from Matakana’s newest restaurant and bar Rothko, due to open within the Sculptureum art garden when it opens its doors at the end of the month. The multi-million dollar project, 12 years in the making by Anthony and Sandra Grant, features three gardens, six galleries full of amazing art, a function centre and Rothko over its 10ha site. The 80-seat restaurant will be helmed by Jarrod McGregor (ex Orphans Kitchen) whose menu features such delights as the pictured wild venison with parsnip, spiced chocolate and last month’s blackberries ($37).
• Sculptureum is at 40 Omaha Flats Rd, Matakana, visit sculptureum.co.nz
- The Adorable Pets Looking For Their Forever Home
- Stylish Accessories For Pampered Pets & Their Owners
- Watch: Kate Sylvester & Hera Lindsay Bird On What It Means To Be An 'Exploding Woman'
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews New Yakitori Restaurant Omni
- Chef Kirsten Gilmour's Ode To New Zealand's Cafe Culture
- Still Cool: Ollies Ice Cream Parlour