Banana Breakfast Cookies Recipe
Try these soft, fudgy cookies, naturally sweetened with bananas and honey
Soft, fudgy cookies, naturally sweetened with bananas and a touch of honey — the kind of recipe that's easily adaptable and makes use of the nuts, seeds or dried fruit you might have hanging out in your pantry. The perfect breakfast cookie, simply grab a couple on your way out the door.
BANANA BREAKFAST COOKIE RECIPE
Makes around 20 cookies
2 ripe bananas
4 Tbsp almond butter (or any nut butter)
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp coconut oil
½ cup shredded coconut
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup sesame seeds
½ cup raisins
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. In a food processor, add the bananas, almond butter, honey and coconut oil. Process until smooth. Fold in the remaining ingredients until combined.
3. Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray, about one tablespoon per cookie. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lovely and golden on the outside. Leave to cool.
4. Will keep for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
• For more from Eleanor Ozich see petite-kitchen.comShare this: