Beef Sliders Recipe
Sliders are a great way to feed a crowd of people, young or old
• 500g beef mince
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• ½ onion, chopped small
• 1 tsp paprika
• ½ tsp cumin
• 1 egg
• 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
• ½ cup breadcrumbs
• Salt and pepper
• 1 Tbsp oil, for cooking
• 10 slider buns
• To serve: lettuce, tomato sauce and aioli
1. Place mince into a bowl with garlic, onion, paprika, cumin, egg, parsley, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix really well with your hands. Shape into 10 even-sized patties. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
2. Preheat oven to 160C.
3. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Cook patties a few at a time for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
4. Heat buns in oven while cooking patties.
5. Serve hot with lettuce, tomato sauce and aioli.Share this:
- Warming Vegetarian Recipes To Try This Winter
- Confessions Of A Dog Groomer: Meet Devonport's Pampered Pooch Expert
- Meet The Crew From Crumb, Grey Lynn's Charming Dog-Friendly Cafe
- Favourite Things: Pet Refuge's Sophie Mowday
- The Chef Behind New York's Dirt Candy Is Coming To Auckland
- Watch: Your Exclusive First Look At The New Sephora Auckland