Beef Sliders Recipe
Sliders are a great way to feed a crowd of people, young or old
• 500g beef mince
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• ½ onion, chopped small
• 1 tsp paprika
• ½ tsp cumin
• 1 egg
• 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
• ½ cup breadcrumbs
• Salt and pepper
• 1 Tbsp oil, for cooking
• 10 slider buns
• To serve: lettuce, tomato sauce and aioli
1. Place mince into a bowl with garlic, onion, paprika, cumin, egg, parsley, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix really well with your hands. Shape into 10 even-sized patties. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
2. Preheat oven to 160C.
3. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Cook patties a few at a time for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
4. Heat buns in oven while cooking patties.
5. Serve hot with lettuce, tomato sauce and aioli.Share this:
- Watch: Prada Menswear Autumn/Winter 2021 Live Stream
- Paul & Lisa Lee Are Bringing A Homely, Uncompromised Taste Of Korea To Ponsonby
- Tomato & Cos Sandwiches With Green Tahini Dressing Recipe
- Embrace A Free-Spirited Coastal Mood With Playful Summer Fashion
- Easy Summer Dinner Recipes In The Spirit Of The Season
- Sizing Up Change: Top Model Agent Ngahuia Williams Actions Positive Change With Removal Of Talent Measurements