Bluebells Cakery Introduce a Takeaway High Tea in Time For Mother's Day
Order a special parcel full of treats to enjoy with your mum at home or in the sun
There’s something deliciously indulgent about the ritual of high tea — it’s a leisurely escape from life’s madness to an awaiting tower of dainty treats.
Take it one step further by skipping posh tea rooms altogether, where every cucumber sandwich is booked up weeks in advance, and get your finger food to-go.
Bluebells Cakery has introduced a takeaway High Tea package which can be picked up from their Hillsborough or Kingsland stores or delivered to your door.
Bang on time for Mother’s Day, this bundle of goodies could be the solution to any lashings of what-to-get guilt.
Mini-quiches, sausage rolls, scones, finger sandwiches and petite sweet treats come fresh, chilled and boxed up ready to be delicately devoured wherever you so choose.
There are gluten-free, vegetarian and pregnancy-friendly options too.
Each order comes with a charming tiered cardboard cake stand, to set up your spread, either alfresco or "I-cant-be-bothered-leaving" indoors, in a traditional, rather fancy manner. Best rounded off with a bottle of bubbly (Mumm anyone?).
• From $35pp. Visit Bluebellscakery.co.nz
More Food & Drink
EASY WEEKDAY RECIPES
- Vegetable Bolognese
- These Buildable Chicken & Mayo Lettuce Cups Are Refreshingly Easy To Make
- Seared Kingfish With Fresh Greens
- This Crumbed Fish Toasted Sandwich With Pea Mash Is An Easy Lunch Idea
- Make The Most Of Your Pantry Staples With These Smart Recipes
- Easy Breakfast Recipes To Fuel Your Morning