Caramel Popcorn Recipe
Get creative and make your own popcorn for movie night
• ½ cup corn kernels
• 2 tsp salt
• 1 Tbsp flavourless oil
• ½ cup honey
• 1 tsp vanilla
• ¼ cup cream
• 25g butter
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Into a small bowl combine corn kernels, salt and oil. Pour into a brown paper bag and seal well. Cook for 3 minutes in microwave or place in a pot and cook until all popped. Place into a large bowl.
3. In a small pot place honey, vanilla, cream and butter. Bring slowly to a simmer, stirring. Continue to cook until syrup is a caramel colour, thick and glossy. Pour straight over popcorn, stir quickly, then tip on to baking tray.
4. Place into oven for 15 minutes until golden, stirring once to ensure an even colour.
5. Cool and devour.Share this:
- Redecorating? Here's Why You Should Be Painting Your Walls Black
- Introducing Kaitoke Wilds, The Off-The-Grid Skincare Brand On Great Barrier Island
- The Lifelong Obsession That Continues To Inspire Patti Smith
- Inside A New Vintage Fashion Book Edited By Kate Moss
- Children's Entertainer Suzy Cato Shares Her Beauty Routine
- Meet The Ukrainian Nuclear Engineer Making Solar-Powered Gin In Puhoi