Chargrilled Greens With Sesame-Soy Dressing Recipe
Finish your bok choy and broccolini with a moreish salty-sweet dressing
Get the most out of your greens by trimming only a minimal part of the stalks so that little goes to waste. Slicing them roughly the same size means cooking times will be the same. Serve these as a side or add a carb to turn it into a more substantial dish. Top with an array of barbecued meats for another option.
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
2 Tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp honey
2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 bunch broccolini, 1cm trimmed from end
1 head broccoli
2 heads bok choy
1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1. Firstly, make the dressing. In small bowl combine the garlic, ginger, kecap manis, honey, vinegar and sesame oil.
2. Separate the broccolini, and cut the broccoli into thin slices. Slice the base off the bok choy, reserving the leaves.
3. Heat a barbecue hotplate to a medium heat. Warm the oil, then add the broccolini and broccoli, cooking for a few minutes. Then add the bok choy and cook for a further 4 minutes until crisp but tender. Place on to a serving platter.
4. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve while hot.Share this:
More Food & Drink
EASY WEEKDAY RECIPES
- Vegetable Bolognese
- These Buildable Chicken & Mayo Lettuce Cups Are Refreshingly Easy To Make
- Seared Kingfish With Fresh Greens
- This Crumbed Fish Toasted Sandwich With Pea Mash Is An Easy Lunch Idea
- Make The Most Of Your Pantry Staples With These Smart Recipes
- Easy Breakfast Recipes To Fuel Your Morning