Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Try Angela Casley's decadant chocolate fondue recipe for the perfect end to your Valentine's
Finally, a decadent chocolate fondue recipe. Have fun dipping your favourite seasonal fruit or marshmallows into this decadent chocolate fondue recipe.
CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE
• 200ml cream
• 300g dark chocolate, chopped in pieces
• 1 Tbsp liquor or to taste
• 2 cups chopped fruit or marshmallows
1. In a pot, heat the cream to just simmering. Add the chocolate and whisk continually until smooth. Add the liquor and stir.
2. Pour the chocolate into your fondue and set over a low heat.
3. Using long forks, dip the fruit and enjoy.Share this: