Cookie Recipe: Chocolate Chip with Condensed Milk
Sweet and rich dark chocolate chip cookies
CHOCOLATE CHIP WITH CONDENSED MILK
Makes approx 24 small biscuits
• 130g butter, softened
• 50g white sugar
• 1 Tbsp condensed milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 70g desiccated coconut
• 100g plain flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 70g dark chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease or line an oven tray.
2. Cream the butter with the sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until pale.
3. Stir in the coconut. Sift the flour and baking powder together then mix in.
4. Stir in the chocolate then roll into small balls and place on the tray. Flatten with a fork, dipped in a little flour if necessary to prevent sticking.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Let the cookies cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.Share this: