A Highly Satisfying Brussels Sprout & Cauliflower Salad With Miso Glaze
Use this simple-but-flavourful miso glaze on fish, chicken or any array of vegetables
Once you have tried this recipe, it will become a regular addition to your repertoire.
BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND CAULIFLOWER WITH MISO GLAZE RECIPE
2 Tbsp white miso
2 Tbsp mirin
2 Tbsp sake
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp finely grated ginger
2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
2 cups cauliflower florets
Oil for cooking
1. In a small pot place the miso, mirin, sake, sugar, soy sauce and ginger, mixing until smooth. The back of a spoon is great for squishing the miso. Set aside.
2. Heat a deep fryer or medium-sized pot filled halfway with flavourless oil to 160C. Toss half the miso glaze over the vegetables, then cook in batches until crisp and golden.
3. Place them on to a platter and drizzle the remainder of the miso glaze on top.Share this:
More Food & Drink
EASY WEEKDAY RECIPES
- Vegetable Bolognese
- These Buildable Chicken & Mayo Lettuce Cups Are Refreshingly Easy To Make
- Seared Kingfish With Fresh Greens
- This Crumbed Fish Toasted Sandwich With Pea Mash Is An Easy Lunch Idea
- Make The Most Of Your Pantry Staples With These Smart Recipes
- Easy Breakfast Recipes To Fuel Your Morning