The Dreamiest Desserts in Auckland
Stunning desserts around town that are almost too pretty to eat
The Hokey Pokey at Clooney
Elevating this Kiwi favourite to new heights, Clooney's combination of hokey pokey, smoked honey toffee, cajeta (the Mexican version of dulce de leche) and New Zealand bee pollen created by chef Jacob Kear is too heavenly for words.
33 Sale St, Freemans Bay
The Lemon, Raspberry and Fennel Dessert at Phil’s Kitchen
Surrender to the culinary prowess of Kingsland chef Phil Clark and be rewarded with to-die-for creations like this zingy lemon, raspberry and fennel number. If that isn’t a truly memorable end to a great meal, we don’t know what is.
479 New North Rd, Kingsland
The Cookies and Cream at Milse
You'll be hard-pressed to find a favourite on this pretty plate consisting of a cookie and cream gateaux, cookie dough macarons and a vanilla bean and brownie gelato on a stick.
27 Tyler St, Britomart
The Yorkshire Icecream at Giapo
Who knew that Yorkshire puds could work as an icecream cone? With many Instagram-worthy flavour combinations to try, we’re also long-time fans of Giapo’s hazelnut gelato topped with torched meringue.
12 Gore St, Britomart
The Mananka 62% at Miann
Spotlighting the double fermentation process used by Valrhona to give the Mananka chocolate its distinctly sweet and fresh character with intense notes of citrus and graceful acidity, it’s no surprise that the dessert specialists here have paired it with grapefruit, orange, pistachio and rooibos tea for a tasty treat.
57 Fort St, Britomart
- The Test Drive: Wella Care For My Hair Treatment At French Revolver
- Live Music, Craft Markets & More Fun Things For The Long Weekend
- Rose Matafeo On Her New Film 'Baby Done' & Being Her Own Harshest Critic
- The Vampire's Wife Gothic Collaboration With H&M Launches Today
- Opinion: Is It Okay to Talk About Fashion & Politics?
- Allbirds Take Textiles Innovation To The Next Level With Its New Apparel Line