A Lunch Worth Buying
New food initiative Eat My Lunch is tackling child poverty
Ten dollars won’t get you much in the way of lunch in Auckland any more, which is what makes this new charitable initiative even more delicious. Eat My Lunch is an online food service that provides two meals for $10 — one delivered straight to your workplace, and one for a New Zealand child who can’t afford their own. Founder Lisa King has worked with award-winning chef Michael Meredith on the lunches, which are comprised of five wholesome items that change every day, and with charity KidsCan to identify kids most in need.
- Meet The Nose Behind Aesop's Unexpected New Rose Fragrance
- From Helpful Apps To Mindful Pottery: The Myriad Ways To Mark Mental Health Awareness Week
- Moana Maniapoto & The Enduring Legacy Of 'AEIOU'
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US Supreme Court Judge & Liberal Icon Dies Aged 87
- The Venice Film Festival's Top Winner 'Nomadland' Is Thrilling & Bittersweet
- 10 Thought-Provoking Exhibitions To Visit This Weekend & Beyond