10 icecream sandwiches to try
We’re loving the explosion of icecream sandwiches in bars and restaurants around the country. Where to get your fix?
2. Go all-out with a deep-fried green tea icecream sandwich from Peach Pit on K Rd.
3. Miss Clawdy's $6 mini version comes with chocolate milk on the side - cute!
4. Heading to Wellington? Salted caramel icecream sandwiches are on Flight Coffee Hangar's new night menu.
5. Pick and choose your cookie flavour at Moustache - one of the earliest places to adopt the trend.
6. Christchurch's The Donut Boutique opens a new branch in August, with the promise of donut and cookie ice cream sandwiches ... worth a visit.
7. Orleans' cookie sandwich comes with peanut butter semifreddo, raspberry jam and cereal milk.
8. The double-decker icecream sandwich at The Dairy, Ponsonby Central, is for true fans.
9. Chim Choo Ree in Hamilton sells a gingerbread sandwich with strawberry buttermilk and miso caramel.
10. Try a chocolate digestive sandwich from Cheltenham Dairy - read more about these in Wednesday's Viva.Share this:
- Enter Holiday Mode With Outfits For Every Summer Occasion
- Restaurant Review: Number 5 Is Not The Same Restaurant You May Have Visited In The 80s
- New Opening: Clay Is A New Bar Devoted To Natural Wine On K Rd
- Summer Sounds: Nest Fest Returns To Hawke's Bay In January 2020
- Chef Michael Meredith's Soulful Christmas Meal In Samoa With The Fred Hollows Foundation
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch