4 New Eateries to Try This Weekend
If you can't keep up with all the new openings in Auckland, here are few eateries you can't miss
Weirdough & Tuck
This tuck shop-style sandwich bar is the latest addition to the City Works Depot family, offering soft shell crab rolls, whitebait jaffles and sichuan fried chicken brioche alongside homemade sodas and shakes. Although it’s replacing Scratch Bakers, never fear — you can still get all the delicious scones and sweet treats next door at Three Beans Coffee.
— City Works Depot, 90 Wellesley St W, Auckland
Karla Goodwin, the brains behind Bluebell’s Cakery, has opened a second store in Eden Terrace to compliment the existing Hillsborough shop, serving up her signature pretty treats.
— 67B France St South, Eden Terrace, Auckland
Craft brewer Brothers Beers has opened a new BBQ joint serving every kind of smoked meat you could possibly want, including beef rib, mutton and pulled pork by the gram, with your choice of condiment on the side.
— 5 Akiraho St, Mt Eden, Auckland
The team behind Mexico is bringing Middle Eastern food to Fort St, offering before and after midday menus including authentic flatbreads, kibbeh nayeh and slow braised goat as well as an impressive wine list. Read our review.
— 85 Fort St, Auckland
- The Coolest Socially Distanced Looks From The 2021 Golden Globes
- Actor Eve Hewson Of 'Behind Your Eyes' Is Finding Fame On Her Own Terms
- Learn The Secrets To The Age-Old Process Of Lithography
- Runway To Real Life: 6 Inspiring Beauty Looks To Boost Your Mood
- The Painter Mapping Handwoven Canvases With Luminous Patterns Inspired By City Lights
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch