New Chinese Restaurant for Federal Street
Huami will open in July, offering authentic regional Chinese cuisine with a contemporary twist
If you’ve been wondering what’s behind the hoardings on Federal St underneath SkyCity, we can now tell you that the latest eatery to be added to the inner-city dining precinct is premium Chinese restaurant, Huami. Executive chef Jeff Tan's menu will feature authentic cuisine with a contemporary twist from regional Chinese provinces such as Canton, Sichuan, Huaiyang and Beijing. Chef Nic Watt, from Masu across the street, has also collaborated on the project, front-of-house will be led by restaurant manager Kai Zhao, and the wine list has been curated by master sommelier Cameron Douglas.
• Huami will be open for lunch and dinner from July 1 on Federal St, Auckland Central.Share this:
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews New Yakitori Restaurant Omni
- Chef Kirsten Gilmour's Ode To New Zealand's Cafe Culture
- Zadie Smith Releases Her New Book 'Intimations'
- Watch: The Winners Of The iD International Emerging Designer Awards
- Why We're Excited About The Others Way Music Festival 2020
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch