3 New Eateries to Try This Weekend
The inside word on what's new in food
• Brian Campbell, the pastry chef who developed Milse in Britomart, is bringing us even more dessert options in the CBD with Miann, a new eatery dedicated to all things sugar-coated, on Fort St.
• Sandwich bar Fort Greene, previously only available in Ponsonby’s The Street Food Collective, is settling down permanently in St Kevin’s Arcade on K’Rd, serving meat and vegetarian options on fresh homemade bread.
• The only problem you’ll run into during a visit to Princes Wharf’s Coley & Punch is what to order from the new bar’s impressive cocktail list, which features tipples inspired by some of the world’s most iconic hotel bars.Share this:
- 12 Stylishly Practical Raincoats To Buy Right Now
- Will The Future Be Fun? With These 20 Ideas, It Could Be
- A Highly Satisfying Brussels Sprout & Cauliflower Salad With Miso Glaze
- Inside 'Harry's House', A Delicious Party Record From A Big Romantic
- Dare To DIY This Ball Season? Here's What You Need To Know
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch