3 New Eateries to Try This Weekend
The inside word on what's new in food
• Brian Campbell, the pastry chef who developed Milse in Britomart, is bringing us even more dessert options in the CBD with Miann, a new eatery dedicated to all things sugar-coated, on Fort St.
• Sandwich bar Fort Greene, previously only available in Ponsonby’s The Street Food Collective, is settling down permanently in St Kevin’s Arcade on K’Rd, serving meat and vegetarian options on fresh homemade bread.
• The only problem you’ll run into during a visit to Princes Wharf’s Coley & Punch is what to order from the new bar’s impressive cocktail list, which features tipples inspired by some of the world’s most iconic hotel bars.Share this:
- Where To Shop In Tokyo: 12 Of The Best Places To Buy Clothes
- Chocolate-Dipped Raw Peanut Butter Cookies
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews Japanese Restaurant Taiko In Kingsland
- Meet The Model: Get To Know Nagisa Chauveau
- Award-Winning Hairstylist Danny Pato Wins Big At This Year's Hair Expo
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch