New Auckland Cafes to Try
Try these new pop-up cafes in central Auckland
New year, new faves: we celebrate the arrival of two new, pop-up Auckland cafes:
Owned by Napier couple Emma Lyell and Tane Williams, Bestie will be serving up freshly baked scones, Eightthirty coffee and heavenly homemade fudge (for just $1.50) made using Emma’s mother’s recipe. Operating in the centre of Karangahape Rd’s St Kevin Arcade for now, until the cafe’s new home in the old Alleluya space is finished late February.
Do Britomart’s ever-expanding eatery options ever fail us? For six weeks only, Sai’s Espresso House will be serving Supreme, Allpress, Shaky Isles and Eightthirty coffees, plus pastries from Bread and Butter Bakery. Headed by coffee guru Sai Okesene (ex-Quay St Cafe barista), Sai’s has no tables, no chairs, and no fuss — just great coffee done well. Go get em’, coffee snobs!
- Bold Moves Ballet Debuts & Other Fun Things To Do This Weekend
- Braised Beef Potato Top Pie With Red Wine, Basil & Paprika
- Makeup Artist Blair Gamblin's NZ Fashion Week Beauty Routine
- Meet The Team: Johanna Thornton, Deputy Editor
- Viva Talks Podcast: Dan Ahwa and Doris de Pont On Aotearoa Style & How We Dress Today
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch