New Opening: Cali Press, Parnell
Grab a free coffee or smoothie when the this wholesome new cafe opens
We’re frequent visitors to Cali Press, which serves juices, delicious toast, salads and smoothie bowls on our street, and they’ve just announced their second cafe will open in Parnell this Friday.
To celebrate the opening, they’re offering free coffee on Friday and smoothies on Saturday to all their visitors and will be open seven days a week.
The new cafe also brings a revamped menu, with fresh twists on our favourites, including new toast toppings and smoothies.
One of the new additions to the menu is the peanut butter and chocolate smoothie bowl – a creamy new creation made with almond mylk, banana, cacao, dates and peanut butter.
Josh Johnston, Cali Press' co-founder, says Aucklanders have responded well to their first iteration of the cafe, which began life in Sydney.
“The team in New Zealand is passionate about good, quality food and we know Parnell residents will be pleased to get a piece of the action.”
There's space for up to 30 people to dine in, and it's also expected to be popular with those who need breakfast, lunch, or a healthy pick-me-up on the run.
• 287-289 Parnell Rd, entrance off Gilbratar Cres, Parnell. Visit Calipress.co.nz
DO YOU HAVE FOOD NEWS TO SHARE?
If you have information about a new opening, an event, a new menu or something interesting in the world of food, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside 'Harry's House', A Delicious Party Record From A Big Romantic
- Dare To DIY This Ball Season? Here's What You Need To Know
- Embrace Your Inner Gourmand With 15 Cosy Dining Essentials
- Rocket Cream Makes This Halloumi & Broccolini Salad A Stand-Out
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle... Regenerate? Sustainable Beauty's New Rules
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch