New Opening: Super, Britomart
Burger specials, healthy salads and juices, and classic brunches feature on a delicious all-day menu
New cafe Super has just taken over from Oaken in Britomart, serving classic brunches such as omelettes, shakshuka, eggs bene and banana bread.
It’s bound to be popular with those who like to keep things simple: head chef Oliver Fitton (The Chamberlain, Beirut) has pulled together a concise all-day menu.
It's also worth checking out their weekly burger special, plus there are salads and juices for the more health-conscious.
There's coffee from both Allpress and Supreme with barista Sai Okesene staying on from Oaken to look after the coffee machine.
• Super, 120 Quay St, City. Open 7am-3pm weekdays and 8am-3pm on Saturdays. Visit Super.net.nz
DO YOU HAVE FOOD NEWS TO SHARE?
If you have information about a new opening, an event, a new menu or something interesting in the world of food, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Runway To Real Life: 6 Inspiring Beauty Looks To Boost Your Mood
- The Painter Mapping Handwoven Canvases With Luminous Patterns Inspired By City Lights
- Say Hello To Viva Magazine - Volume Three
- Yu Mei's Agile Cyber Shift Sees Its Autumn/Winter 2021 Show Carry On
- Roasted Tomato Pasta With Cashews Recipe
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch