New Opening: Super, Britomart
Burger specials, healthy salads and juices, and classic brunches feature on a delicious all-day menu
New cafe Super has just taken over from Oaken in Britomart, serving classic brunches such as omelettes, shakshuka, eggs bene and banana bread.
It’s bound to be popular with those who like to keep things simple: head chef Oliver Fitton (The Chamberlain, Beirut) has pulled together a concise all-day menu.
It's also worth checking out their weekly burger special, plus there are salads and juices for the more health-conscious.
There's coffee from both Allpress and Supreme with barista Sai Okesene staying on from Oaken to look after the coffee machine.
• Super, 120 Quay St, City. Open 7am-3pm weekdays and 8am-3pm on Saturdays. Visit Super.net.nz
DO YOU HAVE FOOD NEWS TO SHARE?
If you have information about a new opening, an event, a new menu or something interesting in the world of food, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
- Singer-Songwriter Reb Fountain's Beauty Routine
- Runway Report: Miuccia Prada Brings Back The Magic At Milan Fashion Week
- How It Feels To Have A Tropical Fijian Island All To Yourself
- 12 Hydrating Body Products To Soothe Post-Holiday Skin
- Barbecued Prawns With Tarragon & Citrus Butter
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch