When Orphans Kitchen and Cazador Collide
The Cazador team are the first guests of Orphans Kitchen's new Breakfast Series
Breakfast is not the first meal that springs to mind when you think of Balmoral wild game restaurant Cazador, so it'll be interesting to see what its team comes up with in the kitchen when they pair with the Orphans Kitchen chefs on April 6 for the launch of the latter's new Breakfast Series.
The event, running between 7.30am-10.30am, sees Orphans Kitchen's Josh Helm and Tom Hishon collaborate with Cazador's Dariush Lolaiy and Rebecca Smidt on a two-course breakfast with paired coffee and house-made juices.
The invited chefs choose where 10 per cent of the $45 cost of each meal is donated, and for the April 6 event, Rebecca selected Women's Refuge.
"We chose Women's Refuge because they're great people who do difficult and important work in our community, we support them whenever we can," she says.
To book, visit Orphanskitchen.co.nz.
• 118 Ponsonby Rd, PonsonbyShare this:
- Real Weddings: Saru Krishnasamy & Samir Allen At Glasshouse, Morningside
- Restaurant Review: The Garden Shed Offers A Sense Of Sanctuary In Mt Eden
- The Most Romantic Engagement Rings To Suit Any Style
- Naveya & Sloane Co-Founder Rachel Sloane's Beauty Routine
- How To Take The Humble Grilled Cheese Sandwich To The Next Level
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch