Where to Go: Regatta in Takapuna
Takapuna's food scene keeps growing, with the latest development overlooking the beach and reserve. Alongside casual eatery Franc's and Japanese restaurant Tokyo Bay, is Regatta, a breezy, nautical-themed restaurant taking inspiration from the neighbouring Takapuna Boating Club, with striped shirts on staff and a 'Welcome Aboard' sign at the door.
The Barworks Hospitality Group eatery has a focus on seafood and chef Richard Highnam, former owner of Hawkes Bay's The Old Church Restaurant, at the helm in the kitchen.
• Open 7 days for lunch and dinner. The Strand, Takapuna, regattabar.co.nz.
- What’s Next In Wellness: The Shroom Boom
- Prada Leaves Dark Days Behind In Its Men's Spring/Summer 2022 Show
- Danny Pato Named As The New Zealand Hairdresser Of The Year 2021
- Dior's Cruise 2022 Show Confronted 1950s Fashion & Made It Athletic
- Highlights From Prada's Beachy Spring/Summer 2022 Collection
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch