Why You Should Come to Popped Culture
Find out more about the most delicious breakfast event of the year
Do you love good coffee, good food and good company? Coffee Supreme is hosting a series of breakfast events focused around the morning ritual of toast and coffee, and Viva is proud to be the official media sponsor.
Each event will see some of Auckland’s most inspiring emerging chefs, bakers, hospitality personalities and Coffee Supreme serving up your morning breaky at an unexpected location. They will run for three consecutive mornings (Thursday-Saturday) for a few hours to allow you to come and start your day a little differently, but with some homely familiarities.
The first Popped Culture event, which runs from September 17-19, features food from Tom Hishon of Orphan’s Kitchen and Carter Were of Were Bros, with Arkade furniture supplying the breakfast tables and chairs.
Popped Culture #1 will be held in the soon-to-be Shky Apartments, 44 Khyber Pass Rd, Eden Terrace.
- Discover The Boho Charm Of Canggu, Bali's Hippest Hangout
- Restaurant Review: Plant-Based Eatery Forest Is One Of Auckland's Most Exciting New Openings
- Get Into A Splore State Of Mind With Our Festival Playlist
- 'I Had Never Actually Read The Book' Eleanor Catton Reflects On Adapting Jane Austen's 'Emma' For Film
- Gucci Opens An Elegant New Rooftop Restaurant In Beverly Hills
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch