Why You Should Come to Popped Culture
Find out more about the most delicious breakfast event of the year
Do you love good coffee, good food and good company? Coffee Supreme is hosting a series of breakfast events focused around the morning ritual of toast and coffee, and Viva is proud to be the official media sponsor.
Each event will see some of Auckland’s most inspiring emerging chefs, bakers, hospitality personalities and Coffee Supreme serving up your morning breaky at an unexpected location. They will run for three consecutive mornings (Thursday-Saturday) for a few hours to allow you to come and start your day a little differently, but with some homely familiarities.
The first Popped Culture event, which runs from September 17-19, features food from Tom Hishon of Orphan’s Kitchen and Carter Were of Were Bros, with Arkade furniture supplying the breakfast tables and chairs.
Popped Culture #1 will be held in the soon-to-be Shky Apartments, 44 Khyber Pass Rd, Eden Terrace.
- The Culinary Mavens That Will Make You Rethink Everything You Thought About Bar Food
- 8 Pimple Patches To Help Clear Just About Every Type Of Breakout
- Restaurant Review: Britomart's Kingi Has Found The Boldness Of Its Vision
- Delicious Smoked Fish & Charred Vegetable Salad
- Soak In A Summer Film Festival & More Fun Things For The Weekend
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch