Eleanor Ozich's Raspberry Yoghurt Pancakes Recipe
Earmark this yummy raspberry yoghurt pancake recipe for a simple breakfast
Today I share an incredibly simple (yet infinitely delicious) recipe for raspberry and yoghurt pancakes. Everybody needs a perfect recipe for pancakes in their life. This is mine, and it might soon become yours, too.
RASPBERRY AND YOGHURT PANCAKES RECIPE
Makes about 12
2 cups wholemeal spelt flour*
4 Tbsp honey, maple or brown rice syrup
1½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp sea salt
1 cup natural yoghurt*
2 large eggs
1¼ cups fresh or frozen raspberries
Coconut oil or butter for greasing the pan
* You could use buckwheat flour or all-purpose flour to become gluten-free.
*If you're after a dairy-free version, you could use coconut cream instead of the yoghurt.
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender, except for the raspberries. Blend until smooth. Gently fold in the raspberries.
2. Lightly grease a large pan over medium-low heat.
3. For each pancake, pour a heaping 1/3 cup of batter into the pan. As soon as little bubbles start to appear, turn the pancake over, then continue to cook for a further minute or so on the other side until golden.
4. Continue with the remaining batter.
5. Serve the pancakes warm, with honey, maple or rice malt syrup for drizzling.