Entertaining Is An Art, And A Platter Can Be A Masterpiece
Channel the warmth and ease of Mediterranean dining for the festive season with a vibrant spread of sumptuous dips, crunchy crudités and seasonal fare
We partnered with VILLA MEDITERRANEAN® Dips to create two perfectly festive platters. An exquisite mixture of practicality and class that will promote you to ‘Entertainer of the Year’ amongst friends and family.
- Detail is key – from a drizzle of honey on top the camembert or walnuts placed perfectly with berries on a blue cheese, this little details can make or break your platter.
- Save time with premade dips – VILLA MEDITERRANEAN® Dips offer layered colourful flavour to any platter, add a number throughout the platter for easy access.
- Include fresh produce – this will bring a sense of summer to the board and be aesthetically pleasing – whether it’s raw carrots or sliced apples or avocado!
- Choose foods that are in season – this will save you in the long run. In season produce is affordable and also supports local growers.
- Sprinkle small ingredients throughout – nuts and berries work well and will fill in the gaps.
- Serve cheese at room temperature. We recommend getting them out at least an hour before serving.