Find Out What's On The Inventive Tea-Inspired Menu At The Upcoming Viva Sessions
The elegant three-course lunch will whet your appetite ahead of a fashion show, music performance and a fabulous auction
For the upcoming Viva Sessions, the head chefs in charge of lunch found inspiration at the bottom of a teacup.
Over three courses, Dilmah loose leaf tea will be used to elevate seasonal spring dishes in a number of inventive pairings.
Think confit Akaroa salmon with a ginger tea and kombu crumb, Earl Grey-soaked raisins and pistachio rolled chicken, and lemon tart served with tangerine, rose and grapefruit tea-spiked ice cream. Dilmah tea-infused cocktails and wine will be served alongside.
Following a sell-out Viva Sessions in March, next month’s event at Shed 10 on Auckland’s Waterfront will also include a live music performance by Moses Mackay from Sol3 Mio, a fashion show debuting top labels from Smith and Caughey’s new season, and a fabulous silent auction.
Not to mention a generous goodie bag valued at over $200 to take home. Put the kettle on and secure your tickets now.
What: Viva Sessions Moods of Spring Long Lunch with Dilmah
Where: Shed 10, 89 Quay Street, Queens Wharf, Auckland
When: 12-3pm, October 3
Tickets: $129pp including gift (discounted bundle available). Book at iTicket.co.nz.
- 8 Beauty Essentials To Pack For The Beach Or Bach
- Christmas Cocktails, Markets & More Fun Things To Do This Weekend
- How To Make Homemade Kawakawa & Lavender Balm
- Limited Edition Lipsticks To Add Some Festive Sparkle To Your Life
- Enter Holiday Mode With Outfits For Every Summer Occasion
- Restaurant Review: Number 5 Is Not The Same Restaurant You May Have Visited In The 80s