Find Out What's On The Inventive Tea-Inspired Menu At The Upcoming Viva Sessions
The elegant three-course lunch will whet your appetite ahead of a fashion show, music performance and a fabulous auction
For the upcoming Viva Sessions, the head chefs in charge of lunch found inspiration at the bottom of a teacup.
Over three courses, Dilmah loose leaf tea will be used to elevate seasonal spring dishes in a number of inventive pairings.
Think confit Akaroa salmon with a ginger tea and kombu crumb, Earl Grey-soaked raisins and pistachio rolled chicken, and lemon tart served with tangerine, rose and grapefruit tea-spiked ice cream. Dilmah tea-infused cocktails and wine will be served alongside.
Following a sell-out Viva Sessions in March, next month’s event at Shed 10 on Auckland’s Waterfront will also include a live music performance by Moses Mackay from Sol3 Mio, a fashion show debuting top labels from Smith and Caughey’s new season, and a fabulous silent auction.
Not to mention a generous goodie bag valued at over $200 to take home. Put the kettle on and secure your tickets now.
What: Viva Sessions Moods of Spring Long Lunch with Dilmah
Where: Shed 10, 89 Quay Street, Queens Wharf, Auckland
When: 12-3pm, October 3
Tickets: $129pp including gift (discounted bundle available). Book at iTicket.co.nz.
- New Openings: Hamilton's Best Doughnuts Are Coming To Auckland & Onehunga Gets A Pacific Cakery
- Model Booker Tia Woods' NZ Fashion Week Beauty Routine
- Get Baking With These Banana Cake & Bread Recipes
- Designer Kathryn Wilson's NZ Fashion Week Beauty Routine
- Where To Eat, Shop & Stay Next Time You're In Queenstown
- Mediterranean Vegetable Tarte Tatin