Grapefruit Tom Collins Cocktail
We’ve swapped out the lemon for pink grapefruit and added some sprigs of thyme in this ridiculously refreshing drink
GRAPEFRUIT TOM COLLINS RECIPE
45ml ruby red grapefruit juice
Juice of half a lemon
15ml simple syrup*
Fresh grapefruit, to garnish
1. Add gin, grapefruit juice, lemon and sugar syrup to a highball glass. Stir.
2. Fill glass with ice and top with soda water.
3. Garnish with thyme and grapefruit.
This recipe was originally published in volume six of Viva Magazine.Share this:
More Food & Drink
EASY WEEKDAY RECIPES
- Vegetable Bolognese
- These Buildable Chicken & Mayo Lettuce Cups Are Refreshingly Easy To Make
- Seared Kingfish With Fresh Greens
- This Crumbed Fish Toasted Sandwich With Pea Mash Is An Easy Lunch Idea
- Make The Most Of Your Pantry Staples With These Smart Recipes
- Easy Breakfast Recipes To Fuel Your Morning