Grilled Asparagus With Harissa Beans Recipe
Add some spice to your greens and your beans this season
I have used asparagus, but flat beans or broccolini are equally delicious to use as a scooper to enjoy this tasty dip. Mashing the beans with a fork is quick and effective in the great outdoors. No fancy gadgets required.
GRILLED ASPARAGUS WITH HARISSA BEANS
420g tin butter beans
1 clove garlic
1 Tbsp harissa
2 tsp lemon zest
¼ cup lemon juice
1 Tbsp cold water
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp harissa
3 bunches asparagus
1. Drain the beans and place in a bowl. Add the garlic, harissa, zest, juice and water, then mash (a little chunky is great).
2. For the dressing combine the oil, lemon juice and harissa in a jar.
3. Break the ends from the asparagus. Toss in a little oil and chargrill on your fire or barbecue until cooked through.
4. Serve the asparagus warm with the dip alongside and drizzle of dressing.Share this:
More Food & Drink
EASY WEEKDAY RECIPES
- Vegetable Bolognese
- These Buildable Chicken & Mayo Lettuce Cups Are Refreshingly Easy To Make
- Seared Kingfish With Fresh Greens
- This Crumbed Fish Toasted Sandwich With Pea Mash Is An Easy Lunch Idea
- Make The Most Of Your Pantry Staples With These Smart Recipes
- Easy Breakfast Recipes To Fuel Your Morning