Hoisin Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
Try this finger-licking and fun dinner option
HOISIN PORK SPARE RIBS
• 1.5kg pork spare ribs
• ½ cup hoisin sauce
• 2 Tbsp honey
• 2 Tbsp soy sauce
• 1 Tbsp grated ginger
• 2 Tbsp chopped coriander
• 1 red chilli, chopped finely
• 2 limes, quartered to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Cut the spare ribs into sets of 2 or 3 depending on the size and place in a large flat dish. In a small bowl combine the hoisin, honey, soy, ginger, coriander and chilli. Pour the mixture over the ribs, stirring well to ensure they are coated all over. Leave for at least 30 minutes.
3. Place the ribs in a lined baking dish. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, toss them around and continue to cook for 30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
4. Serve hot with lime wedges.Share this:
- Spicy Glazed Ham Recipe
- Relax In A Gin Garden, Visit A Film Festival & More Fun Things For The Weekend
- Countdown To Christmas: 2020’s Best Beauty Advent Calendars
- Spinach & Pistachio-Stuffed Chicken Wrapped In Prosciutto Recipe
- The Coolest Looks At The American Music Awards 2020
- Discovering The Italian Flavours At Non Solo Pizza