Join Moet & Chandon's Chief Winemaker At The Grove For A Special Degustation
Join Benoit Gouez for a French-inspired feast, complete with tales from the world of wine
The Grove is set to host a special four-course degustation lead by Moet & Chandon’s chief winemaker Benoit Gouez, who is travelling from France to share his incredible knowledge of Champagne.
Viva is excited to be the media partner for this one-off event which marks the unveiling of Moet & Chandon’s Grand Vintage 2009 — a blend of the year’s top wines.
The French-inspired menu will be paired perfectly with the new release (as well as a selection of other wines) and complemented by stories and expertise from Benoit.
This is sure to be an intimate and unforgettable dining experience, at a brilliant restaurant which was awarded a near-perfect score by Viva's eating out editor Jesse Mulligan.
• Monday, May 28, 6.30pm. $195 per person, limited tickets available. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call The Grove on 09 368 4129. Visit Thegroverestaurant.co.nz
More Food & Drink
EASY WEEKDAY RECIPES
- Vegetable Bolognese
- These Buildable Chicken & Mayo Lettuce Cups Are Refreshingly Easy To Make
- Seared Kingfish With Fresh Greens
- This Crumbed Fish Toasted Sandwich With Pea Mash Is An Easy Lunch Idea
- Make The Most Of Your Pantry Staples With These Smart Recipes
- Easy Breakfast Recipes To Fuel Your Morning